My Blog List

Friday, August 20, 2010

Places to go and People to see

It's funny how you go to a store, see an interesting item and think to yourself "why didn't I think of that?" or in the case of my husband think "Aww they stole my idea!".
I found my new favorite store in Fresno. It is called "Kwirkworld". It's located inside the River Park Shopping Center and as soon as a stepped in I was in love.
Items I took an interest to right away:

-Loungefly products ( the company is located in SoCal and I never heard of it)





-Bottle Openers caps and sandals (this was one of those "why didn't I think of that"














- Uniquely shaped USB hub













Besides discovery KWIRKWORLD (yes I know it's probably been there for a while but the last time I walked around near Edwards theater it was 2003) I also walked into Wavelengths/SBI and realized how hot TOMS SHOES are right now. Two weeks ago I was walking around Fashion Fair mall and notice a girl wearing these red shoes that look super comfy. I was trying to find out what they were called and that's when I discovered them at River Park. 










They're not most attrative but if your concern is comfort than these are the right shoe. The great thing about these shoes is that they fight for a greater cause. (to find out more go to: http://www.toms.com/corporate-info/ )


No comments:

Post a Comment

ETSY