My Blog List

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

no lucky yet!!!

Recap of the last 5 days:

I haven't seen anything that's caught my eye, yet. Went to Bobby Salazar's Bar & Grill in the TOWER DISTRICT last week and all I see is women wearing short dresses, boob bobbing cleavage, and too much makeup as if they're a night club. What happened to cool hangout bars? In LA I use to go to BIG WANGS which was always packed because it had something special every night. Good times with good friends!
Dress code: laid back, straight out of work, casual, etc.
Hours: 11AM-1PM
It just seems like everywhere I go in Fresno girls are trying really hard to impress the opposite sex (or same sex). Well I need to try other places to get a wide view of the people on Fresno. I really like the stores that are located in the Tower District. It almost reminds me of Studio City or Sherman Oaks Village. It has tattoo shops, vintage stores, theaters, bars, trendy restaurants. It's my kind of street.

Yesterday I decided to work on my series of shoe painting. The first of the series came out pretty good. It's not quite done but it has great potential. 


Will post images very soon.







http://www.bigwangs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

ETSY