My Blog List

Saturday, December 11, 2010

This one is for the Gossip Girl fanatic

I am a huge fan of Blair Waldorf on Gossip Girl...I love her fashion sense, confidence, and ambition (not a big fan of her treachery though).. Besides being a little Manhattan rich kid, she's different from Serena because she actually strives for greatness and comes from a home with an actual working mother.

 One of my favorite quotes to Chuck Bass is "As long as I'm with you, I'm Hillary in the White House. And I want to be Hillary, Secretary of State. Except with better hair". 


She doesn't just want to marry rich, she wants to make it on her own and that says millions. Okay I know she's a character but when Monday comes around I can't wait to see what Blair Waldorf will be wearing next.....


I love Valentino Red (Oscar De La Renta mind you) and this dress is hot. The Best part is the pink shoes, handbag, and don't forget Harry Winston of course. 



Fashion ideas

















No comments:

Post a Comment

ETSY