My Blog List

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

coral is in



I love Neiman Marcus but unfortunately I can barely afford a scarf from there but it's a great place to get ideas . I recently received my email newsletter with subject "Plunge into Coral". Below is what I saw...I love the color coral

More affordable coral color items or mix & match colored items
cute little dress at 80s purple online


Not coral but great bracelet to compliment a coral dress

Purse from Urban Outfitters


Cute Pumps at Urban Outfitters


MICHAEL Michael Kors Sweater At Nordstroms



Estee Lauder Lip Gloss 

Chiffon Tunic from Forever 21









2 comments:

  1. Love this blog! I've included it on a site I've created, which is a compilation of some of the best blogs in the city.

    Best of Blogs Fresno
    http://bestofblogsfresno.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for adding my blog....completely made my day!

    -AAFashionista

    ReplyDelete

ETSY