My Blog List

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas is right around the corner

Start your engines ladies and gents.. Christmas is right around the corner and I know you haven't finished or in my case started your gift shopping so I'm going to throw out some ideas.

Old Navy is a great place for those on any budget...
Fashion Necklace $10.00


Men's knitted Scarf $10


-Xmas fleece socks $2.00
-Men's graphic tees $5.00
-Tracks suits range from $8-10 a piece



Bed Bath and Beyond is also a good place to find interesting gifts and you can use your sunday ad coupon...

Jewelry Tree $19.99

More Men's gift ideas:

My husband has been wanting one of these since he saw my brother carrying his around so if he's a sports fanatic and enjoys a good drink then this is the perfect gift for him

$31.00 any sports memorabilia store
Other places to shop:

-Marshalls has great gifts for everyone on your list and they're affordable. (Riverpark shopping center has a great selection)

-Macy's has great deals just make sure to get the Sunday ad coupons

-Brookstone's has great gadgets for him and her (next to Guess? at Fresno Fashion Fair)









No comments:

Post a Comment

ETSY