My Blog List

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

*What it takes to be a woman and fabulous*

Being a woman isn't easy but we all do our best to look good and feel fantastic and empowered. It's not easy to keep up with changes in fashion and beauty when you're on a budget but it's not impossible.

 Some woman buy fabulous clothes for cheap prices, wear the latest perfume, and work out when possible. Everyone has their own way of being a woman and fabulous. Below are a few suggestions for the 2010 Holiday Season to continue the efforts we make to be fabulous in our everyday lives.

Holiday reads to EMPOWER the everyday Woman

Chanel: A Woman of her Own by Axel Madsen



















Becoming Jane Austen by Jon Spence



















BEAUTY for thought: feel, smell, and look fabulous



  • Mani/pedi- personally I prefer saving my money and doing my nails myself so I try to keep it simple. I am currently in love with dark nail polish and apparently celebrities are too..I always look to CHANEL to see what new colors are out. Although I prefer not spend 25.00 a bottle on nail polish it's not hard to find a Chanel color knock off at Target or Sephora for a lot cheaper.


OPI for Sephora currently sporting color caffeine fix 
(not sold online but should be in-stores)


Butter LONDON nail color Union Jack Black 
(awesome if you don't mind wearing black even though it's not Halloween)


CHANEL nail color Black Velvet
(beautiful nail color)




  • Bath & Body- everyone needs to buy the perfect body wash but what if it's 3 in 1. Bath, Body wash and Shampoo. I recommend the new Philosophy product at Sephora or if you love the smell of freshly squeezed lemons then Bath & Body works is the place to. 

Philosophy- Amazing Grace Bath, Shampoo and Shower Gel.
( perfumed gel that can be used for ll three, smells divine. If you don' take my word for it, ask for a sample at Sephora)




















Bath & Body Works- C.O. Bigelow's Lemon body cleanser
( I love the scent of lemon so this is a fave of mine)






Join reward clubs at all your favorite stores....especially Sephora. You will enjoy all the perks that  come with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ETSY